Let’s face it ladies. Right around the age of 40, we all start to see changes in our lower face and neck. Skin gets lax and crepey, and loses some of its firmness and resiliency, and that crisp and well-defined profile angle we could always count on is no more. We see it in photos, and thus, go to great lengths to camouflage it, with filters, Photoshop, scarves and turtlenecks. It isn’t pretty.
ALASTIN’s new Restorative Neck Complex helps correct these signs of aging, resulting in a firmer, more elastic, and smoother appearance of the neck and décolletage and a more even skin tone. This breakthrough treatment is formulated to address the most common age-related changes below the chin and
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS