When it comes to turning back the hands of time, Alan Gold, MD, FACS, a board certified plastic surgeon with offices in Great Neck, NY, and Boca Raton, FL, knows that satisfactory results require more than surgical technique and artistry. The surgeon must also study and appreciate varied cultural standards of beauty. Understanding subtle ethnic anatomical differences incredibly enhances the surgeon’s artistic eye, he says.
After finishing his undergraduate studies at Colgate University, Gold received his medical degree from New York’s Downstate Medical Center Colleg, and completed his plastic surgery residency at New York’s Kings County Hospital-Downstate Medical Center. He has se
For Alan Gold, what began as a hobby at a young age quickly became both a livelihood and passion—for more than two decades, he has been a sought after stylist to socialites and runway models alike. Creative Director of Haig & Co Salon in Philadelphia, he is an expert colorist and cutter. Mr. Gold considers his work an art form: a medium, like sculpting and painting, through which to express his passion. He prides himself on bringing a fresh perspective to his work, keeping every client’s specific needs in mind while incorporating popular trends. As one of the few stylists who specialize in both cut and color, Mr. Gold feels that both are essential to the complete look and should wo
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY