Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
In October 2016, Dr. Fedok went from President-Elect to President of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS). The Academy is the world’s largest specialty association for facial plastic surgery, representing more than 2,700 facial plastic and reconstructive surgeons throughout the world.
Running his own innovative and thriving cosmetic surgery practice, Dr. Fedok has earned a number of awards, accolades, and exclusive memberships including Diplomat of the National Board of Medical Examiners, Board of Directors of the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and AAFPRS Surgical Specialty Governor to the American College of Surgeons (2
Dr. Julie Harper has a very personal reason for finding her way into dermatology. She was an acne sufferer as a teenager. But once under the care of a dermatologist, her quality of life greatly improved and she became inspired to offer that same relief to others. Today, she is director of the Dermatology and Skin Care Center of Birmingham, as well as a Clinical Associate Professor of Dermatology at the University of Alabama in Birmingham.
An expert in rosacea as well as acne, Dr. Harper is a founding director of the American Acne and Rosacea Society. She has extensively written and spoken on acne and rosacea. Some of her writings can be found in journals including Practical Dermatology,
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY