Sunless tanners give you the healthy, radiant color you crave – but without the dangers of UV rays and risk of skin cancer. Deep wrinkles, crow’s feet, brown spots covering arms, decollete creases, leathery legs – these are all signs of sun damage that can be avoided.
Not all sunless tanners include adequate sunscreen protection, so you should use a separate SPF product especially when you plan to be outside for long periods. “Most people apply about a third less sunscreen than they really need to get enough protection. Use a high SPF 30+ to make sure you’re covered. Reapply every two hours or right after swimming or sweating and use extra protection for your lips, tops of your ears, back
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY