HAVE A HAPPY LIFT
The idea of going under the knife can be a terrifying experience, especially if you’re a virgin, and even moreso if it’s your face that is the subject of the op. To make it go smoothly, you need to prepare yourself both mentally and physically. Less invasive techniques with fewer and smaller incisions and faster acting anesthetic agents that have fewer side effects have simplified the whole process. Today, most facelifts are done on an outpatient basis, either at a hospital, surgery center or in an accredited operating suite. Recovery usually takes place in your own home, so there is less disruption to your lifestyle and schedule. With short scar lifts and modified pro
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS