Photo Credit: St. Ives
Body lotions, the typically richer-than-dessert cosmetic cabinet staples, are shedding a few pounds thanks to compressed air technology. Dubbed “continuous sprays,” these new hydrating products emulate the more commonplace sunscreen delivery systems. The idea here is to make lotions easier to apply, and help them absorb faster and more evenly onto the skin. Vaseline’s “Spray & Go” that debuted earlier this year may have set a trend; here are a few new ones to try.
St. Ives Fresh Hydration Lotions ($5.99)
These spray lotions promise even, spreadable coverage, and the result is hydrated skin within seconds, not minutes, thanks to natural moisturizers gylcerin and shea butte
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS