Photo Credit: Aedes de Venustas
Some of my favorite beauty products of all time are Tocca’s perfumes, and they come with a wise saying on each bottle: Love Yourself. Of course, Tocca didn’t come up with that saying, but it rings true to both beauty and Valentine’s Day.
For this year’s gift guide, I focused on innovative products that make you look and feel good about yourself. These could be gifts that you present to yourself—or your loved one—and they’re clever, beautiful, and smart enough to make anyone feel truly special.
Aedes de Venustas Purse Spray ($195)
This elegant million dollar looking purse spray is all about the bling: so much so, that people will think you’re part of the Shahs of Sunset cast. But
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY