Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Lauren Fine, MD, is a fellowship-trained, board-certified dermatologist who has been in practice in the Chicago area since 2010. She is a graduate of Duke University, where she received her BS in biology and neuroscience. Dr. Fine attended Rush University Medical school, completed her internship at Resurrection Medical Center and went on to complete her dermatology residency at John H. Stroger Hospital of Cook County. Following residency, she completed a Laser & Cosmetic fellowship under the direction of renowned dermatologist Dr. Amy Taub. While there she received in-depth training on cutting-edge laser procedures and cosmetic treatments.
Practicing both general and cosmetic dermato
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS