Photo Credit: neimanmarcus.com
Sometimes you just want to give your skin an extra boost, particularly if you have a special occasion like a wedding or graduation to attend. The new Advanced Time Response Intensive Skin Renewal Ampoule Set from AmorePacific contains 4 ampoules formulated to be used over 4 weeks to help promote collagen synthesis to give skin additional smoothness and elasticity. Corrective rather than preventative, the ampoules also help reduce discoloration.
Described as “age defying immersion therapy,” the ampoules feature a concentrated amount of a green tea active called EGCG, said to contain antioxidant benefits that are 200 times more powerful than vitamin E. These antioxidants work to extend
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY