Full confession: just recently, I started to notice that my cheeks were looking a smidge sunken in and dragged down—and though I’m still shy of 40, it was taking the rest of my face with it! I was looking more tired and (dare I say it) older. (Okay, my cheekbones weren’t all that bad—but certainly not Angelina Jolie proportions!).
So after a consultation, Dr. Amy Forman Taub of Advanced Dermatology recommended injectable fillers for my cheekbone area to improve their shape and plumpness. By enhancing the volume of and filling in my “lost” cheekbones, it’s essentially like getting a cheek-lift. Actually, the end result is better. It’s practically a lift. As Dr. Taub expla
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS