Known as a revision and ethnic rhinoplasty specialist, Dr. Paul Nassif of Beverly Hills uses his skill as an artist and a surgeon to shape the nose to fit the face. He also is known for his endoscopic surgical work, having developed a procedure called “The Anti-Gravity Facelift,” which leaves no visible scars and achieves natural-looking results with minimal recovery time. Dedicated to helping less fortunate patients, Dr. Nassif gives his time to numerous charitable organizations, including Face to Face, a national program that provides reconstructive surgery to victims of domestic violence.
What trends are you seeing in the type
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS