New Year. New launch.
Singer, songwriter, actress and more, Demi Lovato is celebrating her first anniversary as N.Y.C NEW YORK COLOR’s ambassador and as a thank you to her loyal fans, aka the Lovatics, she’s introduced a capsule, the “Lovatics” collection,which includes a Palette Eye Shadow, Lip & Cheek Tint, Mascara and Eyebrow Liner.
“I am so excited to share my first makeup line with N.Y.C NEW YORK COLOR. The Lovatics collection is a true representation of my bold style and provides endless opportunities to rock your own individuality,” says Lovato.
Lovatics by Demi Eyeshadow Palette in Natural ($4.99) is Demi’s personal favorite. It features 12 nude, gorgeous colors
Photo Credit: Garnier
It’s been a busy month for Garnier and Maybelline (both L’Oreal Group brands) in terms of announcing new spokespersons.
You might have already noticed Tina Fey as a spokesperson for Garnier Nutrisse haircolor, but now she adds Garnier Skincare to her portfolio. The comedian, actress, and star of 30 Rock is featured in a new TV and magazine advertising campaign that broke this month.
The company stated: “Grounded in the philosophy that everyone possesses their own natural beauty and has the power to make that beauty shine through, Garnier embraces the inherent self confidence and beauty of acclaimed, writer, producer, actress, mother, wife, and leading funny-lady Tina Fey.”
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS