Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
What do you think of when you hear the words Aloe Vera? I’m instantly transported back to my teen years when I’d visit my grandparents in Bal Harbour, Florida. My sister, brother and I spent almost every school holiday and summer break hanging out with all the other kids who were visiting their grandparents as well. We’d swim in the ocean and bake ourselves by the pool, obviously a very different time — we weren’t schooled to protect our skin as much as we now know we should. If we got sunburned — and we always did — we’d break open an aloe vera leaf and apply the cool, green gel that oozed out of it directly on the burn. Nothing felt better than that!
Aloe Vera has been used medicinal
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS