Addressing uneven skin tone seems to be the breakthrough product category of the winter season. Now Kiehl’s ups its game with the launch of Kiehl’s Dermatologist Solutions Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution ($49.50), arriving at counters next month. The new formulation promotes clarity while addressing the appearance of dark spots, discolorations, acne scarring as well as uneven tone.
The key and innovative ingredient in Clearly Corrective is called Activated C, a new generation Vitamin C derivative. It fights unwanted pigmentation by breaking up existing melanin clusters as well as preventing the formation of future ones.
“We’ve learned that we can’t simply slow down the prod
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS