Photo Credit: Saks Fifth Avenue
Visitors to the Big Apple as well as New Yorkers can sniff to their hearts content at the newly re-vamped fragrance floor at the Saks Fifth Avenue flagship in Manhattan. No longer hidden among a forest of scents, cutting-edge, artistic brands like Le Labo and Kilian, as well as the most dignified of classic favorites like Hermès and Chanel have their own freestanding mini-shops.
Ten days of special events to celebrate the floor’s unveiling kicked off last week, but you are not too late to catch a few, including.
October 2 – A retrospective of the seven generations of Creed fragrance creations.
October 3 – Celebrate Bond No. 9’s 10th anniversary with a Fine Fragrance Happy H
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY