If you’re like me, you take clean water for granted. But nearly 900 people worldwide lack access to safe drinking water. It’s a serious issue and Giorgio Armani Fragrances, the company behind Acqua di Gio for Men (one of my all time favorite men’s scents) and Acqua di Gioia for Women, is doing something about it through its Acqua for Life campaign.
From March 1 to March 31, Giorgio Armani Fragrances wild donate one dollar for each purchase of the Acqua di Gio or Acqua di Gioia cologne or gift set to the U.S. Fund for UNICEF to support the UNICEF Tap Project.
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS