Summer is over (sigh) and school is back in session. Whether you’re finishing high school or starting college – it’s going to be stressful to the max. That means fighting oil slick, breakouts, redness, and sensitivities when you want to look your best for that all important first impression.
“The first thing to remember is breakouts come and go, they’re not the end of the world,” says Alexis Vogel, makeup artist to the stars. “There are plenty of great products on the market to help keep your skin stay soft and supple so you can have the best time of your life”
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS