Photo Credit: clinique.com
The Acne Solutions Powder Makeup ($31), which launched in September, is an oil-control foundation accompanied by a square-shaped applicator sponge that is chemically pretreated to avoid bacterial contamination. The purposes of this compact are several: acne and oil control portability, mattifying the skin, and providing buildable coverage that will eventually eliminate zits and even redness. It’s obviously easy to stash this in your purse for a quick touch up — anywhere — which is the primary reason why one should buy such a compact.
Of course, layering this with Clinique’s Acne Solutions
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS