Photo Credit: clinique.com
The Acne Solutions Powder Makeup ($31), which launched in September, is an oil-control foundation accompanied by a square-shaped applicator sponge that is chemically pretreated to avoid bacterial contamination. The purposes of this compact are several: acne and oil control portability, mattifying the skin, and providing buildable coverage that will eventually eliminate zits and even redness. It’s obviously easy to stash this in your purse for a quick touch up — anywhere — which is the primary reason why one should buy such a compact.
Of course, layering this with Clinique’s Acne Solutions
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY