Brad Pitt, Cameron Diaz, Edward James Olmos, Bill Murray… Acne scars can show up in many shapes and sizes, from deep to shallow and even raised. They are often unsightly and painful memories of breakouts gone awry, made worse by the fact that most of these scars are almost impossible to camouflage with makeup. Artefill, the long lasting injectable filler, can be a welcome solution for treating acne scars.
Suneva Medical will be starting a 150-patient multi-center study to learn more the effect of Artefill on acne scars. According to Santa Monica Dermatologist and study investigator Dr. Ava Shamban, “Artefill is a great solution for my regular filler patients who want to correct facial
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS