For those who don’t like to trek to their aesthetician or dermatologist to get their dose of sloughing, there are some great at-home microdermabrasion alternatives available. This breed of exfoliators range from the intensive for weekly use, to the more gentle for daily use. They smooth away the dead cells and dirt that accumulate on the surface of the skin which makes it look and feel dull and lifeless.
Here are five ways to exfoliate in the privacy of your own home:
Scrub Investment: For those who like products that do double duty, try Origins’ GinZing scrub cleanser ($19.50
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS