Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
What tops your wish list of #skingoals? We’re pretty sure that brighter, softer, smoother, more even toned, and younger are right up there. Free of acne lesions most likely also ranks high, and let’s not forget the perennial favorite, fewer fine lines and wrinkles. One of the primary ways to get there is via peels.
By sloughing off dull, dead, dry surface skin cells, tried and true acid peels can work wonders for all skin types. Exfoliation happens primarily on the outer layer of your skin, the stratum corneum. Exfoliation, either mechanical or chemical, accelerates the shedding process to reveal healthy, fresh skin cells. Chemical exfoliation is all about fruity enzymes like papaya, pump
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY