Photo Credit: Beautyinthebag
A.J. Hanley and her husband, Jim Radosevic are the proud owners of a small skincare business that is dedicated to treating acne, called The Humane Company.
She had enjoyed a long career as a writer and editor specializing in beauty and health for publications like Shape, Glamour, Good Housekeeping, Health, and Real Simple. After moving from New York City to the North Fork of Long Island, she and Jim, a former New York president of the iconic advertising agency Young & Rubicam, set out to embark on an adventure together. Their goals were to combine their unique skill sets, reignite their passion for creating and strengthen their relationship. That was how The Humane Company was born.
There are so many acne products on the market that it’s hard to know which products work and which products are just a waste of money. From cleansers, moisturizers, toners, spot treatments, and masks…how do we know what to try and what to toss? Well, I’ve finally found a product that not only works to clear my breakouts fast, but improves my skin’s texture, too.
Beyond Clear is a new 3-step acne system that uses a patent-pending Clarifoam Technology™ to deliver powerful, bacteria-killing ingredients without the irritation, redness, or flaking that I’ve experienced from other acne products. Even better, Beyond Clear’s products have retinol and glycerin to even out my skin tone (no d
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS