You don’t have to live with problem skin that puts a crimp on your beauty routine anymore. Aesthetic treatments, topical procedures and skincare options abound for problems that arise from the teen years to social security. We’ve grilled some experts to find out the new ways to beat breakouts, wrinkles, brown spots and more.
You’ve got… large pores
What’s happening: Pores can be invisible on dry skin or tight, firm skin. If you have oily or thick skin, pores tends to be more noticeable. Causes of large pores can include genetics, sun damage is another cause. As we age, the skin’s surface thickens which makes pores more visible. Not enough exfoliation also contributes t
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS