Photo Credit: Carol Seitz
A decade ago, we lived without BB creams, facial wipes (let alone the other type), and at-home laser hair removal systems. So can you imagine what the beautymakers have planned for the next couple of decades? The graduating class of the FIT Cosmetics and Fragrance Marketing and Management Master’s Degree Program can, and they presented their research to the beauty industry on June 4.
In partnership with Unilever NA, the students investigated The Changing Face of the Beauty Consumer for the 2014 Capstone project, the culminating requirement for their degree. Divided into three groups, the research looked at three key concepts: Accessible Beauty, The New Beauty Consumer, and Men’s Beaut
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY