I’ll admit it: I’m addicted to changing my hair color. Ever since I first put blonde streaks in during my middle school years, I have been every color under the natural born sun. I’ve been various shades of blonde, from sandy to platinum, as well as dark brown, light brown, and even red… and while not every shade has been flattering (yes, the mermaid looks great with red hair, however, this Arielle does not), it is always fun to experiment. Of course, as most women who color their hair can attest to, hair color fades. For the first few weeks your tresses may look salon-gorgeous with dimension, and then the color fades faster than you can say “touch-up.”
Having recently gone
Shape up for summer with products for legs that tone, polish, buff and smooth.
Summer has officially begun and that means it’s time to shed the long pants and bare legs in this season’s flattering skirts, shorts and bikinis. With some prepping and the right products, it’s not too late to achieve the most jaw-dropping gams ever.
If you long for legs like Jennifer Aniston, now is the time to work for it. Toned legs look super sexy in summer skirts and shorts. Incorporate exercises such as lunges, squats and calf raises three to four days a week for the next two weeks for noticeably shapely legs.
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS