Sciton®’s newest Halo™ system is the world’s first and only hybrid factional that features non-ablative and ablative wavelengths at the same time. Why is this important? Because Halo delivers both non-ablative (superficial) and ablative (deeper) wavelengths in a single pass which helps to maximize skin resurfacing results while reducing downtime.
The end result is a faster, more dramatic improvement on the visible signs of aging skin and sun damage with less swelling, redness, and peeling. Your doctor can tune it up or down, depending on how many days you can afford to take for healing.
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY