Photo Credit: Beautyinthebag.com
I’ve always had an issue with my stomach. Even at my thinnest in my 20s and “wedding weight” in my early 30s, I never (ever) felt confident baring my belly in a bikini. Fast forward to almost 20 years later at the age of 42, I do Pilates six days a week—and while I’m definitely in the best shape of my life, I still see room for abdominal improvement. When Emsculpt received FDA clearance last year I immediately became obsessed, and as it turns out I’m the ideal candidate.
After about 1,000 attempts, this is the most flattering “before” photo I took.
The first treatment of its kind, Emsculpt uses HIFEM
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY