Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Tummy tuck surgery (abdominoplasty) is an extremely very popular procedure in my practice. These surgeries are also incredibly rewarding to perform as they can, and do, have dramatic effects on a person’s self esteem and quality of life.
In 2017, there were 129,753 tummy tucks performed, up 2 percent from 2016, according to the latest statistics from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Despite the meteoric rise of non-surgical body shaping and fat reduction systems on the market, tummy tucks are once again in the top five cosmetic surgical procedures after falling from the list in 2016. The renewed interest in tummy tucks is likely due to improved techniques and a better understan
TURNING BACK THE CLOCK HAS BECOME A GROWING NATIONAL PASTIME IN CANADA
The Medical Spa segment is the fastest growing in the exploding Canadian spa industry. Whether you live in a big city like Toronto or Montreal or a small town anywhere across the country – chances are the benefits of professionally assisted beauty are right at your doorstep. And while the Canadian industry is in its infancy compared to the USA, practitioners are scrambling to provide the latest and greatest technology the industry has to offer.
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS