Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Tummy tuck surgery (abdominoplasty) is an extremely very popular procedure in my practice. These surgeries are also incredibly rewarding to perform as they can, and do, have dramatic effects on a person’s self esteem and quality of life.
In 2017, there were 129,753 tummy tucks performed, up 2 percent from 2016, according to the latest statistics from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Despite the meteoric rise of non-surgical body shaping and fat reduction systems on the market, tummy tucks are once again in the top five cosmetic surgical procedures after falling from the list in 2016. The renewed interest in tummy tucks is likely due to improved techniques and a better understan
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY