Photo Credit: www.jomalone.com
For many, vanilla is one of the loveliest scents on the planet. After all, who can resist the aroma of cookies baking in an old-fashioned kitchen? The wonderful scent comes by its aromatic beauty naturally, as it is derived from orchids of the genus Vanilla. Not only does the aroma make us feel warm, fuzzy and hungry, but the active ingredient in vanilla, called vanillin, is an antioxidant that is useful in helping the body repair damage. In addition, it contains sedative like properties, great for relaxing your mind and helping you drift off to sleep. A favored ingredient in the beauty market, vanilla is featured in many body, hair and fragrance products – just check out the group we’ve
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS