Photo Credit: zoskinhealth.com
Aaron Kosins, MD, is a well known rhinoplasty surgeon, but he doesn’t want anyone to be able to pick a “Dr. Aaron Kosins” nose out of a crowd. He’s all about natural looking, subtle enhancements that fit seamlessly with a person’s facial features. “The only people who should know you had surgery on your nose are your closest friends, husband, wife, or family members,” he says.
Rhinoplasty makes up a big chunk of Kosins’ private practice in Newport Beach, Calif, but he also performs body work and some reconstructive cases through his affiliation with the University of California, Irvine. In addition, Dr. Kosins is a member of the prestigious ZO® Skin Health faculty, and pre
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY