Photo Credit: katrudu.com
Romanian-born aesthetician Kat Rudu’s motto is simple, yet profound: “your beauty is my life.” When designing her specialty treatments and product line, Rudu combines old world European methods with modern techniques for bespoke beauty and wellness solutions. Her beauty lab is tucked away in the Beverly Hills office of facial plastic surgeon Jason Diamond, MD., and it is here that she caters to many of Hollywood’s elite. Rudu also offers a pure biotic skincare collection, including the Liquid Lift that generates a lot of buzz among A-listers. Beyond her product line and services, it’s Rudu’s philosophy that keeps people coming back. “I believe when a woman’s skin is healthy a
Photo Credit: makeup-stuff-web.blogspot.co.uk
Every celeb in the spotlight knows that lashes are THE must-have beauty accessory and it appears that even London girls about town are donning strip lashes on an average day for a bit of extra POP! Who needs a special occasion?!
If we look back to the style icons of the past, they can all be remembered for their seductive long lashes. Elizabeth Taylor’s thick black lashes framed her distinctive deep violet eyes; Audrey Hepburn coyly batted hers in Breakfast at Tiffany’s and Sophia Loren’s sultry flutter mesmerized a generation.
It would appear the stars of 2012 are no different as lash trends are proving as popular as ever. Katy Perry and Lady Gaga are renowned for their oversized
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY