Once upon a time, you had to search high and low for creative, niche, and often underground beauty finds. But now a TSA-approved fragrance atomizer, nail polish pens, and intense lip glosses that actually stay put can be yours for the browsing on new beauty sites that specialize in the unusual and rare.
“Beauty is similar to food in a way—frequently the indie/artisanal products are ‘where it’s at.’ We’re foodies for beauty,” says Laura Bronner, co-founder/CMO/COO of Gloss48. This newly launched site takes the unique to the extreme by offering temporary exclusives, and at a special price. This week Comodynes Get Glowing Mask + 16 Tanning Towelettes are just $25 (re
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY