Photo Credit: Matthew Minucci
When I heard about Clinique’s sensitive skin nail enamel, I was even more curious than if it was the latest skincare trend. After all, I had never heard of sensitive nails but I felt as though I must be missing something.
Leave it to Clinique to figure this out. They have discovered that we touch our eyes eyes about 200 times a day; therefore, nail enamel that is not properly formulated for sensitive skins can cause significant allergies or periorbital dermatitis, which is a facial rash that develops around the upper and lower eyelids. No thank you!
A Different Nail Enamel for Sensitive Skins(ARV $16)
This newly realized data inspired Clinique to devote six years of R&D to develop
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS