ELIZABETH ARDEN EIGHT HOUR CREAM INTENSIVE MOISTURIZING BODY TREATMENT- When you get to be my age, a grandma, you can’t get enough good moisturizers. I have used the original 8 Hour Cream for what seems like my whole life and the body treatment is even more intense. Actually, I find that I can use this formula for almost anything – feet, hands, elbows, legs, arms, nails, even taking off my makeup. In a pinch, it could also double for diaper rash! What can I say – it’s a true classic and unisex too.
FINAL VERDICT: GGI (GOTTA GET IT) – This is a terrific all purpose product for very dry skin, and you get a lot for your money. About $28 if you shop around.
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY