Known for its extensive nail color range, and cute rectangular bottles, butter LONDON now tries its hand at lip color. The collection, Lippy, is available in five shades ($17 each) and matches five nail lacquers ($14 each) already in the butter LONDON collection.
Indeed, one of the big trends seen at the Spring/Summer 2012 runway shows was the matchy-matchy look: fingers, toes and lips were color coordinated, and not just with nude shades but also bright pops of color. For the Summer 2012 season, butter LONDON’s Founding Creative Director Nonie Creme (who is somewhat of a manicure legend backstage) chose bespoke shades that range from the brazen neon to sherbert pastels to cool neutra
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS