Photo credit: sks-bottle.com
THE UNIVERSAL 3-1-1
We can thank the TSA for getting us all used to the idea of trial-sized toiletries with its nothing short of brilliant 3-1-1 decree.
3.4 Ounces Maximum for Each Item
No More than 1 Quart Total Volume
And It’s All Got To Fit in 1 Baggie
The whole toiletry issue is really a woman thing. Men don’t really get what the big deal is. They travel with toothpaste, a razor, shave gel, and shampoo. In a pinch, a lot of guys could use their shampoo as shave gel and bar soap for shampoo without skipping a beat. They will happily use the free toiletry packs to be found in the seat pockets in Business Class or whatever they fin
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS