Photo Credit: LordandTaylor.com
Twenty-five years is not a long time for true love. And that’s what Calvin Klein believes, as he launched two timeless limited edition bottles of Eternity to celebrate the fragrance’s 25th anniversary.
The bottles, released to celebrate love and intimacy, are works of art: the commemorative flasks come in a polished silver finish as shiny as wedding bands themselves. The original Eternity fragrance, released in 1989, was positioned as a romantic scent with notes of freesia, mandarin, sage, muguet, white lily, patchouli, and sandalwood. It was inspired by a wedding band that the Duke of Windsor gave to his beloved Duchess: a band of diamonds inscribed with the word Eternity.
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON