Photo Credit: LordandTaylor.com
Twenty-five years is not a long time for true love. And that’s what Calvin Klein believes, as he launched two timeless limited edition bottles of Eternity to celebrate the fragrance’s 25th anniversary.
The bottles, released to celebrate love and intimacy, are works of art: the commemorative flasks come in a polished silver finish as shiny as wedding bands themselves. The original Eternity fragrance, released in 1989, was positioned as a romantic scent with notes of freesia, mandarin, sage, muguet, white lily, patchouli, and sandalwood. It was inspired by a wedding band that the Duke of Windsor gave to his beloved Duchess: a band of diamonds inscribed with the word Eternity.
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY