Photo Credit: diapers.com
The world waited with much anticipation for the birth of the royal baby, and the speculation turned into reality yesterday as Kate Middleton and Prince William welcomed their first child, a boy, into the world.
Taking care of a newborn or a toddler is no child’s play: from a skincare point of view alone, the baby will go through a lot of changes the first year, some more abrupt and startling and others benign. Here are some products and issues that can keep baby (and mom) happy, peaceful, and rash-free during the first year. After all, there’s no more perfect skin than a baby’s skin, so let’s keep it that way.
Leonor Greyl Mousse Douceur Fleurs d’Oranger (ARV $39)
Photo Credit: Le
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY