Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Michelle Pfeiffer with her plunging necklines in Scarface. Jennifer Lopez at the Grammy Awards in that green Versace number. Amy Adams sex-appeal style in American Hustle. And so many celebrities at the 2017 Golden Globe Awards. I’ve always loved the look of daringly deep, décolleté-baring, statement-making dresses. I’d kind of put it out of my mind but all those donning naval-grazers at this star-studded event drove home the point that this look is where it is at, and they had me wishing I could wear a down-to-there dress, and do it with flair. Mandy Moore, Jessica Biel and Kristen Bell certainly did.
If you’re going to make a down-to-there statement, know that it’s much better fo
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY