Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
What do Taylor Swift, Rachel McAdams, Brie Larson Hailee Steinfeld and Poppy Delevingne have in common? They all donned deep, dark lips on the 2016 Met Gala Red Carpet. It is a statement making look, so if you decide to wear this trend be prepared to exude confidence since all eyes will be on you.
To pull it off with pizzazz without looking like you’re trying too hard, here’s what you need to know:
7 TROUBLESHOOTING TACTICS
Deep, dark lip colors look great at evening events. Keep your hair and the rest of your makeup simple. A pulled-back ponytail or other low-key style and natural-looking, understated makeup complement this look best.
Choose your shade carefully. Do you look be
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS