Photo Credit: drkimfacialplastics.com
Ask San Francisco Facial plastic surgeon David W. Kim, M.D, what his favorite procedure is and he won’t hesitate –it’s rhinoplasty. Kim, a double-board certified facial plastic surgeon, has a busy practice focusing on all aspects of facial plastic surgery, but rhinoplasty is what he enjoys most largely because of the complexities and nuances involved. In fact, he is the co-chair of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery’s 2015 Advances in Rhinoplasty Course in Chicago.
Dr. Kim received his B.A. in human biology at Stanford University Stanford, CA and his M.D. and surgical residency training in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery at the University o
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY