If the idea of owning limited-edition exclusives from premier brands appeals to you, then try your hand at Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale, which is sort of a virtual pilgrimage for any lover of beauty.
From covetable brands like Bobbi Brown to staples like Clarisonic, there are steals that even the most ardent coupon-clipper will applaud. Here are some of our favorite steals and deals:
Bobbi Brown Nude on Nude Color Set ($85): Normally priced at $205, this color set gives you 12 swell eye shadows, a full size gel eyeliner, and smokey eye mascara. With nude makeup a perennial favorite, the trick is knowing which brand to splurge on, and we say Bobbi’s is worth it because of the staying po
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS