Photo Credit: bam.org
First performed in 1892, The Nutcracker is a timeless ballet and holiday classic filled with charming characters, lovely scenes and of course, exquisite music by P.I. Tchaikovsky. The American Ballet Theater annually showcases The Nutcracker, bringing in millions of visitors. And now, Clinique has collaborated with The American Ballet Theater to capture the essence of The Nutcracker and put it into The Nutcracker Suite Holiday 2014 Collection.
The dance of the Snowflakes inspired The Nutcracker Act I Compact ($36) and the land of the Sugar Plum Fairy influenced The Nutcracker Part II Compact ($36). Kyle Ridaught, Director of Development at the American Ballet Theater, says that “the colla
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY