Everybody loves Lupita Nyong’o, the 12 Years a Slave star who won the 2014 Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress. Case in point, Lancôme just announced that Lupita is the French beauty giant’s newest brand ambassadress. That makes four Academy Award winning ambassadresses for Lancôme, including Penelope Cruz, Julia Robert, and Kate Winslet.
“I am truly honored to join maison Lancôme, a brand with a prestigious history that I have always loved,” stated Nyong’o. “I am particularly proud to represent its unique vision for women and the idea that beauty should not be dictated, but should instead be an expression of a woman’s freedom to be herself.”
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS