Photo Credit: John Frieda
The dresses gracing the red carpet at the 65th Emmy Awards came in a rainbow of colors (emphasis on red, white, and blue), but makeup and hair followed minimalistic and classic approaches with subtle lips and graceful bobs. Here are a few of our fave Emmy beauty looks.
The verdict is still out on her Armani Privé gown, well, honestly, I’ve given it a thumbs down, but Claire Dane’s hairstyle fit the Homeland star and Emmy winner to a tee. Stylist Peter Butler used John Frieda Hair Care to give the actress a short faux bob that elongated her neck to swan proportions. He prepped her wet locks with Frizz-Ease Thermal Protection Formula Hair Serum and Frizz-Ease Curl Revive
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS