The great thing about the New Year is it’s a chance to start fresh. You can swear off old habits and work on adopting new healthy routines. It’s a time to vow to eat more greens, drink less alcohol, or learn to meditate. While resolutions may be challenging to keep, they are worthwhile as a reminder of what’s important to you.
Beauty focused as we are, the Beauty in the Bag team has taken stock of our own makeup and skincare routines. Believe it or not, even beauty experts have room to improve. Here are our 2013 beauty resolutions, made with determination to create a more beautiful, brighter us in 2013.
Wendy, Editor in Chief: My beauty resolutions are simple: to eat better, wa
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS