Colorful gowns took center stage at the 2012 Primetime Emmy Awards, as nominees, presenters and winners walked the red carpet donning vibrant shades of orange, blue and coral. We particularly loved Ginnifer Goodwin’s tangerine Monique Lhuillier number. To complement this rainbow of dresses, makeup and hair was kept subtle yet gorgeous.
Channeling a combination of Audrey Hepburn and Twiggy, presenter Ginnifer Goodwin, who stars in ABC’s Once Upon a Time, balanced her cut out gown with a signature pixie cut and sixties winged eye makeup. “This was a Twiggy-inspired makeup look, so we kept it simple with a classic thick black liner,” said mark celebrity makeup artist Mai Quynh. Mai u
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY