BONNE ANNIVERSAIRE L’OREAL PARIS – 100 ANS
This centennial celebration recognizes the vision of its founder, French chemist Eugène Schueller, who developed the first permanent haircolor using an oxidation process, and the growth L’Oreal has experienced in a century of landmarks:
1954: L’Oréal Paris was first brought to the U.S.
1966: Preference, the first mass-market haircolor line was launched to women everywhere!
1973: Premiere of the “Because I’m Worth It” campaign.
1983: Crème Riche Lipcolour, now today’s popular Colour Riche Lipcolour, was introduced
1984: L’Oréal offers the first hair styling mousse available in the U.S.
1985: L’Oréal created Stud
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS