Photo Credit: kimberlysayer.com
“Organic” means working with nature, not against it. Organic beauty is the formulation of cosmetic products using organically farmed ingredients. These ingredients are grown without the use of genetically modified organisms (GMOs), herbicides, synthetic fertilizers and more.
Certified organic beauty products go one step further, with:
• NO animal testing
• NO GMOs
• NO controversial chemicals
• NO parabens and phthalates
• NO synthetic colors, dyes or fragrances
• NO nano particles
And more importantly, say:
• YES to higher levels of antioxi
Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
All beauty mavens want products that make them look good and feel great. Cue Kopari Beauty – the moisturizing skincare product line that starts with 100% pure, organic coconut oil and leaves your skin hydrated, hair smooth and body glowing from head to toe.
Bryce Goldman, co-founder and CEO of Kopari, recognized a strong trend towards new and exotic natural ingredients in beauty products. Searching for the next one, he discovered the amazing beauty benefits of coconut oil. Together with his co-founders, Bryce has worked to build the ultimate lifestyle brand, providing next-level skincare comprised of natural ingredients that enhance the performance of traditional coconut oil.
This week’s GORGOUS GIVEAWAY is good for you and will make you feel good too. We are giving away 3 Signature Bath and Body Sets ($30) from Nourish Organic, the first and only beauty and personal care brand to offer an entire collection of products that are 100% USDA certified organic. This means that Nourish ingredients have met the same standards as foods that bear the USDA certified organic seal.
The Signature set includes Body Wash, Body Lotion, Body Butter, and Hand Wash. And better yet, the winners can choose from one of 5 scent options: Almond Vanilla, Lavender Mint, Fresh Fig, Wild Berries or Pure Unscented. Take a quick look at the set:
Body Wash: Moisturizes while it clea
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS